International Pathway Program
Chương trình International Pathway được thiết kế mang đến cơ hội học tập tại Đại học Cincinnati dành cho những ứng viên chưa hội đủ điều kiện về trình độ tiếng Anh vào học thẳng chương trình đại học. Chương trình bao gồm 2 học kỳ ( 1 năm học thuật) cung cấp những khoa học về ngôn ngữ bên cạnh những môn học cơ bản chuyên ngành sẽ được tích lũy tín chỉ. Sau khi hoàn thành chương trình International Pathway sinh viên đám bảo đủ điều kiện để chuyển tiếp vào ngành học đã lưa chọn..
- Tham gia các môn học chuyên ngành – hoàn thành chương trình cử nhân trong 4 năm.
- Không phát sinh thêm chi phí! Sinh viên chi trả mức học phí như các chương trình khác tại UC.
- Tham gia chương trình Co-op nổi tiếng thế giới hoặc chương trình thực tế khác
- Cố vấn chuyên ngành Pathway đảm bảo hỗ trợ sinh viên tốt nghiệp đúng thời gian.
- Tận hưởng các tiện ích của trường đại học như khu nhà ở , hệ thống thư viện, trung tâm thể dục thể thao giải trí….
- Cơ hội học bổng sau khi sinh viên hoàn tất chương trình
Designed for students who are thinking of studying at the University of Cincinnati but their English skills are not strong enough for direct admissions. The International Pathway Program is a two semester program (one academic year) that provides English as a Second Language courses while also taking major-based classes that will count as credit towards their degree. After successfully completing the International Pathway Program, students are guaranteed full admission into their selected major.
- Take degree courses immediately and finish bachelor's degree in only 4 years.
- No extra cost! Students pay the same tuition as all Cincinnati's main campus programs.
- Participate in Cincinnati's world-renowned co-op program or other experience based learning.
- Dedicated Pathway adviser to make sure they take the right steps to graduate on-time.
- Enjoy all the benefits of the university, such as on-campus housing, access to libraries, recreation center and more.
- Earn scholarships once student complete the program.
The International Pathway Program offers 100+ majors across four academic colleges. You can find program options under the following colleges:
- College of Arts & Sciences (A&S)
- College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) (select majors, invitation-only)
- Carl H. Lindner College of Business (LCB) (Degree type = Bachelor of Business Administration)
- College of Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services (CECH) (major: Information Technology)
The Pathway Program is integrated into each major; providing both intensive English language training and major-based classes for the first year at the University of Cincinnati. Students will be working closely with their academic advisers throughout the duration of the program to closely monitor progress and provide academic coaching/resources.
Once students complete the Pathway Program, they will apply to transition into their major of choice. To see full course descriptions for each major, visit the undergraduate programs curriculum website.
Below is an example of a Pathway student seeking a Bachelors of Science in Chemisty.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credit Hours|
||General Chemistry Laboratory I
|MATH 1040||Applied Calculus I||3|
|ESL 1068||Foundations of Academic Writing||3
|ESL 1069||Success in Undergraduate Writing||3
|ESL 1071||Basic Oral Presentation Skills||3
|CHEM 1041L||General Chemistry Laboratory II||1
|CHEM 1041||General Chemistry II||4
|MATH 1045||Applied Calculus II||3|
|ESL 1070||Intro into English Composition||3
|ESL 1074||Oral Presentation Skills||3
|ESL 1076||US Culture and Communication||3
- Fall Semester: July 1*
- Spring Semester: November 1
*CCM Pathway applications are only accepted for fall semester and must follow direct admission deadlines.
A student will be reviewed for admission once all of the following are received by the Office of International Admissions:
High School Transcripts
Official transcripts showing the current year's subjects and the previous 3 years' subjects are required. Transcripts should include a certified English translation (if needed). The International Pathway Program is only available to high school graduates enrolling as first-time freshmen.
A&S and LCB Pathway students must apply via the online application.
CCM Pathway students must apply via the Common Application and audition in order to be considered for admission.
Applicants must submit their application and all required documents before the deadline.
In order to expedite the admissions decision, students must submit the Financial Certification Form along with required financial support documentation.
Proof of English Ability
Students must submit an official English language test score or ELS 109 Certificate in addition to their high school transcripts.
460 Evidence-Based Reading & Writing
18 English Composition
|Cambridge||169||162 Recommended exam: B2 First|
Proof of Math Ability
An official test of math score is required for students applying for Business Pathway and is optional for all others. To be considered for scholarships, students must submit a test of math.
Students applying for the International Pathway Program pay identical tuition costs and fees as students who are directly admitted. Tuition is assessed on full-time enrollment based on two semesters of study (one academic year).
|Current Academic Year||Cost|
|Tuition & Fees||$26,584|
*Costs include food, housing, travel, books, and international student fee.
Students who complete the Math Placement Test (MPT) prior to Orientation and the International Pathway Program with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher will receive a Global Scholarship, which will be renewable for the duration of the bachelor's degree.