Your educational history and goals will determine which application is right for you. Please read the instructions carefully and select the appropriate application. If you have questions, contact the Office of Admissions.  



First-year Applicants

Students who are entering college directly from high school and/or have never attended a college or university since graduating from high school

The University of Cincinnati is comprised of three campuses that offer different programs and opportunities. When applying on the Common Application, please be certain to select the correct campus where you plan to attend. Do not complete applications for multiple campuses. If you are unsure which application to complete, please contact the Office of Admissions for assistance.   

As application decisions are made for first-year applicants who applied to start Fall 2019, a list of closed programs will be actively be updated. Programs that are closed have reached capacity and are no longer an option for students currently completing the Common Application. 

The Undergraduate Office of Admissions is no longer accepting applications for the Uptown Campus. Both regional campuses, UC Blue Ash College and UC Clermont College are accepting applications till July 1, 2019.



Transfer Applicants

Students who have earned a high school diploma or GED and have attended another college or university since earning their high school credentials and are now seeking admission to a University of Cincinnati degree program



Early Childhood Education Online Applicants

Students seeking admission to the Associate or Bachelor degree program offered online through the College of Education, Criminal Justice, & Human Services



Other Admissions Circumstances

Transition Students

If you are currently enrolled in a University of Cincinnati college and wish to apply for admission to a program in a different University of Cincinnati college, you are considered a transition student and should work with Pathways Advising Center to complete the transition process.

Readmission Application

If you have attended the University of Cincinnati before and would like to attend again and have not attended any other institutions between your time at Cincinnati and now, you should complete the Application for Readmission.

Transition and Access Program (TAP)

If you are a student interested in an inclusive college education, have an intellectual or developmental disability, and are seeking admission to a CTP certificate program to continue your academic, career, and independent living instruction to prepare for gainful employment please visit the TAP website for more information

Non-degree Seeking Students

If you would like to take classes but not earn a degree, you should complete the Basic Data Form.

Graduate Students

If you are seeking admission to one of the University of Cincinnati's graduate programs, please visit The Graduate School website for more information.

College Credit Plus (CCP)

If you are a current high school student wishing to take classes at the University of Cincinnati as part of the College Credit Plus program, please visit the College Credit Plus website.