- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Cambridge International A-Level
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- College Credit Plus (CCP)
- Global Assessment Certificate (GAC)
- DSST Exam Key
Students who have earned credit through Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, Global Assessment Certificate, the Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program, or a dual enrollment program, must send transcripts to Cincinnati to assist academic advisers in placing them in the correct courses.
All final high school and/or college transcripts and credit documents must be submitted to Cincinnati for evaluation after the completion of these courses and prior to registering for classes at Orientation.