Advanced Credit

The University of Cincinnati accepts credits from a variety of programs including:

Students who have earned credit through Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, Global Assessment Certificate, the Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program, or a dual enrollment program, must send transcripts to Cincinnati to assist academic advisers in placing them in the correct courses.

All final high school and/or college transcripts and credit documents must be submitted to Cincinnati for evaluation after the completion of these courses and prior to registering for classes at Orientation.

In order to have any college credits earned through a dual credit program evaluated for college credit at the University of Cincinnati you must submit an official transcript from the college or university where you earned the credit. Dual credit grades listed on your high school transcript will not suffice as proof of credits earned.

Transfer Students

As part of the application process, you must submit official transcripts from any institution of higher education in which you have previously enrolled even if you have not completed credits at that school. Students who also earned dual credit during their time in high school must send those transcripts to the University of Cincinnati as well.

International Students

Your official final transcript results for A-Level or IB should be sent to:

Office of International Admissions
University of Cincinnati
PO Box 210091
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0091

If you have questions, please contact our International Admissions Office at 513-556-4027.