The Value of a UC Education
When looking for a US university, you want opportunities. You want more than just a good education. You want to open doors and gain professional skills. At the University of Cincinnati, we place an emphasis on value in education. Cincinnati is ranked #1 for Return on Investment (PolicyMic).
UC Global Scholarship
- The UC Global Scholarship awards between $1,000 and $25,000 per year to qualifying students.
Co-op: Earn Money and Gain Experience
- Cooperative Education: earn up to $40,000 or more and gain over a year of work experience - helps you pay for school and gives you an edge in the job market upon graduation!
- You do not pay university tuition fees while in co-op placement
- Transferring advanced credits like IB, A-Level, or GAC can save up to one year's worth of time and money!
Accelerated Degree Programs
Tuition Rates & Fees
- The Estimated Cost of Attendance is kept reasonable to promote value in your education.
Low Cost of Living
- Cincinnati has a cost of living well below the USA average and has been named one of the 5 Most Affordable Cities in the US (Business Insider). Live in a major US city without the major costs!
UC Blue Ash
- An alternative to community college, UC Blue Ash offers small classes, personal attention, reduced tuition, and many other benefits. UC Blue Ash students are full UC students and can work toward a Main Campus degree without adding extra time to get their degree.
- Please see our list of non-UC scholarship resources for international students.