It is important to manage your time and stay organized when completing your college applications. The information provided will help you keep track of everything you need to do to apply to the University of Cincinnati. If you have questions about your specific application or process, please view our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Please Note: Some University of Cincinnati programs are now closed to new applicants for the fall 2018 semester. Please reference our Closed Programs List for more information.
Uptown Campus, First-year Requirements
- The Common Application - Includes writing prompts and information specific to the University of Cincinnati
- $50 application fee or fee waiver (fee is non-refundable)
- Official ACT or SAT test scores - Sent directly from the testing agency
- Official high school transcripts - Must be requested by the student
- Common Application School Report or letter of recommendation (optional) - Both are strongly encouraged
Uptown Campus, First-year Deadlines
December 1 - Early Action Deadline
March 1 - Rolling Application Deadline
May 1 - Confirmation Deadline
November 1 - Application Deadline
December 1 - Confirmation Deadline
March 1 - Application Deadline
April 1 - Confirmation Deadline
*Applicants to Musical Theatre are strongly encouraged to complete their admission file by November 1.
Application Review Process
Admission to the University of Cincinnati is selective. First-year applications receive a comprehensive review in which both academic and non-academic factors are considered in determining admissibility to our academic programs.
Please view our Admissions Decision Process and Timeline for more information about how we review applications and when you can expect an admission decision.