National Outreach Award
The National Outreach Award recognizes the academic merit of incoming, first-year University of Cincinnati students from select, targeted geographic areas.
Requirements and Eligibility
- Be a resident of or graduate from a high school in California, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
- Complete the Common App and submit all required application documents by December 1 during your senior year of high school.
- All UC National Outreach Awards are renewed for the length of the undergraduate academic program providing the student maintains a 3.0 GPA and completes the annual 30-hour community service requirement.
- Apply and submit all admissions materials by December 1 and have a 3.85 weighted or 3.5 unweighted high school GPA at the time of application submission.
- Awardees will also be considered for other University of Cincinnati first-year scholarships
- For more information about eligibility and renewal criteria, please visit the Student Financial Aid Office