To ensure the health and safety of our university community, we have established visitor guidelines to review before you arrive on campus. You will be asked to acknowledge that you have read these guidelines before registering for a campus tour.
- All visitors will be required to complete a COVID symptom assessment form or download our COVID check app prior to their arrival on campus. Please be prepared to bring your results with you. All your answers to these questions on the paper form must be negative or you must receive the status “Clear for Campus” in the app in order to participate in a campus visit. If a guest does not have this upon arrival, they will be expected to complete the paper form when they arrive.
- Upon arrival, we will take the guest’s temperature using a no-touch thermometer.
- If a campus visitor does not receive the “Clear for Campus” status in the app, has an affirmative answer to any questions on the paper form, or has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we ask that they reschedule their campus visit.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering while on campus, including the full duration of the campus tour. If you do not have a face covering, our office will be able to provide one.
- To provide tour access to the broadest number of students while complying with CDC and state guidelines, tour group families will be limited to two (2) people: the registered student and one (1) guest.
- Tour groups will be limited to five (5) families per tour guide or up to 10 individual students.
- Due to space and social distancing guidelines, we will not be able to accommodate walk-in visitors or additional guests. Pre-registration is required.
- If you arrive late or after your tour time dismisses, our admissions staff will ensure you still get the full UC experience. You may either be added to a tour later in the day (if space allows) or we will provide materials for a self-guided tour of campus.
- If the Ohio government declares that the county where the campus resides (Hamilton for Uptown & UC Blue Ash, Clermont for UC Clermont) has reached purple status, all in-person offerings will be canceled. In-person offerings will resume when the county is no longer purple.
- If University, local, state, and/or federal administration announce a shelter in place/stay at home order, then all in-person offerings will be canceled until allowed to re-open.
UC COVID- 19 Travel Advisory
- Please be advised that the University of Cincinnati is following the State of Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 travel advisory for visitors from states reporting positive testing rates of 15% or higher for COVID-19. Visitors traveling from states reporting positivity rates of 15% or higher for COVID-19 are required to self-quarantine for 10 days before the campus tours or reschedule for a future tour date. The Admissions Office will contact registered guests from states listed on the travel advisory to discuss options.
- Updates to the travel advisory list occur every Wednesday and are based on a 7-day rolling average of positivity rates. For more information on the Ohio travel advisory, please visit COVID-19 Travel Advisory. Please contact the Admissions Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 513-556-1100 if you have any questions.
Please note that as federal, state, local, and university guidelines related to COVID-19 continue to shift, opportunities and visitor expectations may shift. Always refer to the most recent communication from the University of Cincinnati for updated guidelines and information.