Whether you are coming from across the country or from one of our local community colleges, transferring can seem like an overwhelming process but we are here to help. Please refer to the information provided to determine how you can apply for admission.
Students who have attended an institution of higher education other than the University of Cincinnati and wish to begin taking classes at Cincinnati and earn a degree are considered Transfer Students.
- Transfer students should apply using our transfer student online application.
- Make sure you are staying on track to complete your application by using our transfer student checklist and deadlines information.
Other Admissions Circumstances
- Transition Students: Information for students who already attend the University of Cincinnati and wish to transition from one college within the University of Cincinnati system to another
- Non-Degree Seeking Students: Information for students who wish to attend the University of Cincinnati and take classes but not earn a degree
- Senior Audit Program: Information for intellectually curious seniors (60 or older) from the state of Ohio who would like to audit courses for free
- Readmission: Information for students who have attended the University of Cincinnati, taken some time off without attending any other college or university, and wish to return to Cincinnati
- Information for students who have DACA status
- Information about requesting to defer your application to a future semester