Group visits are intended for groups of 10 or more people who represent college access programs, high schools, guidance departments, or other student support organizations. Group tours will begin with a 30-minute presentation about the University of Cincinnati and admissions processes. This is followed by a 75-minute walking tour of campus.
Group visits are hosted on select Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for the following time frame.
11:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Admissions overview with admissions counselor
11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Tour of campus with student ROAR guide
- Group tours are available for students in grades 9-12 and community college students or organizations. We cannot accommodate elementary or middle school students.
- All groups must have one chaperone for every 20 students in attendance who accompanies the group during the tour.
- Group tours must be arranged at least three weeks in advance of the tour date.
- Group tours are unavailable during the months of May, August, and December, during university breaks, between semesters, and during finals week.
- We can accommodate up to 70 students.