As high school graduation draws near, you will consider many variables as you select the school that will become your home-away-from-home. Our goal is for you to find the best fit institution. Please use the resources provided to prepare for a successful graduation, complete your college application, and make your final choice. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
High School Students
Application Information and Checklist
- Students who will graduate high school but have yet to attend a college or university should apply using The Common Application
- View the application writing prompts to prepare to submit your application
- Use our high school student checklist and deadlines information to stay on track as you complete the application process
- Learn how we review first-year student applications and when you can expect to receive a decision with our Admissions Decision Process and Timeline information
- As you move through high school, review our recommendations for college preparation courses to ensure you are on the right track
Please Note: Some University of Cincinnati programs are now closed to new applicants for the fall 2018 semester. Please reference our Closed Programs list for more information.
Unique Admissions Circumstances