Out-of-State Counselor Forum
- Admissions leadership and recruitment staff introductions
- Overview of campus, academics, and the admissions process
- UC's efforts to support counselors and students during this time
- Q&A (featuring a current student)
UC has two regional campuses that primarily award associate degrees.
- DAAP Admissions
- Optional Portfolio Review – For Fall 2021, the Architecture, Communication Design, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design, and Interior Design programs will now offer an optional portfolio review as part of the admissions process (previously offered only to students applying to the Fine Arts program). Students applying to any of the programs listed above will receive an email inviting them to submit a portfolio for admission consideration if they think that it strengthens their application.
- For more information about our majors, please use the links below:
- School of Design: Communication Design, Fashion Design, and Industrial Design
- School of Architecture and Interior Design: Architecture and Interior Design
- School of Art: Art History and Fine Arts
- School of Planning: Horticulture, Urban Planning, and Urban Studies
- DAAPworks highlights the creative output of our graduating class. We invite you to explore the projects and share the link with students.
- Follow DAAP on social media:
- DAAP Virtual Tour