You can use the Self-Service Center to confirm your admission if you have been offered to any of the University of Cincinnati campuses, including UC Blue Ash and Clermont College.
Steps to Confirming Your Admission to UC
- Login to the Admissions Self-Service Center by clicking the "Confirm My Admission" button above
- If this is your first time using the SSC, create a username and provide the same email and name you used when submitting your Common Application.
- Select the 'Applications' tab
- Click the 'Summary' button
- Select the Decision Letter underneath 'Decisions'
- Click the 'Enroll' button at the top right
- Complete the Enrollment Form
- Back on the Summary page, select 'Make Payment' under Invoices
- Submit your confirmation fee to complete the confirmation process
Paying your confirmation fee
The Uptown (main) campus requires a $100 non-refundable confirmation fee to secure admission. UC Blue Ash and Clermont College require a $50 non-refundable fee.
Please note: If you are a first-year student (excludes transfer), have completed the FAFSA, and received notification via your Student Aid Report (SAR) that you are eligible for a full or partial Pell Grant, please contact Bank Anantravanich in the Office of Admissions before confirming your admission at 513-556-5405.
If you are paying by credit or debit card,
- we accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
If you cannot pay by credit or debit card, please
- complete the online enrollment form and then mail a $100 check or money order ($50 for UC Blue Ash or Clermont College) made payable to “University of Cincinnati;”
- mail to:
Office of Admissions
University of Cincinnati
PO Box 210091
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0091.
- mail to: