Due to enrollment limits being exceeded as of the May 1 decision deadline for the Fall Semester 2014, UC is no longer accepting confirmations for freshmen looking to study on main campus.
You can use the online confirmation form if:
- you are going to be an undergraduate student; (Graduate students contact the Graduate School for information about confirming your admission.)
- you have been offered admission to any of the University of Cincinnati campuses, including UC Blue Ash and Clermont College.
Paying your matriculation fee
The Uptown (main) campus requires a $100 non-refundable confirmation fee to secure admission. UC Blue Ash and Clermont College require a $50 non-refundable fee.
If you are paying by credit or debit card,
- log in to the online Admission Confirmation Form.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
If you cannot pay by credit or debit card, please
- print the Admission Confirmation Form;
- complete the form and a $100 check or money order ($50 for UC Blue Ash or Clermont College) made payable to “University of Cincinnati;”
- mail to:
Office of Admissions
University of Cincinnati
PO Box 210091
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0091.
- mail to: