Cincinnati Pathways is a partnership between Cincinnati State Technical and Community College and the University of Cincinnati. The program is designed to assist students who complete an associate degree from Cincinnati State to seamlessly transition to the University of Cincinnati for completion of a bachelor’s degree.
Cincinnati State associate degree graduates with 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA will be granted admission into most programs at the University of Cincinnati in the following colleges:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services (except teacher education programs)
- College of Business
- College of Allied Health
Cincinnati State associate degree graduates with a 3.00 or higher cumulative GPA will be granted admission into most programs at the University of Cincinnati in the following colleges based on space availability:
- College-Conservatory of Music
- College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP)
- College of Engineering and Applied Science
- College of Nursing
- Teacher Education programs
Cincinnati State students should complete the online admissions application early during the term in which they are expected to complete their associate degree. Please visit our transfer student application information page to learn more about the application process, deadlines, and special requirements for certain selective programs.
Additional Information and Benefits
- Cincinnati State associate degree graduates with a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA who are admitted through Cincinnati Pathways will receive a University of Cincinnati Transfer Scholarship.
- Students will receive reimbursement of the University of Cincinnati admissions application fee (for students who have completed an associate degree from Cincinnati State within the last two years with a cumulative grade point average of 3.40 or higher). Students should pay the fee with the application and request a final transcript be sent to the UC Office of Admissions. A reimbursement will be made when associate degree completion and minimum GPA is received.
- Students will receive academic advising through both Cincinnati State and the University of Cincinnati while enrolled at Cincinnati State to ensure maximum transferability and applicability for courses taken at Cincinnati State.