|Application Deadline||Confirm Deadline|
|Summer Semester (14US)||March 1||April 1|
|Fall Semester (14FS)||July 1 (except DAAP, complete by March 1*)||August 1 (except DAAP, complete by June 1)|
|Spring Semester (15SS)||November 1||December 1|
Transfer, Transition, & Adult Services
Admissions Holiday Closures
UC Admissions will be closed December 25, 2014 to January 4, 2015 for Winter Season Days. Any emails or voicemails received during that time will be returned after January 4.
Spring Semester (January start) applicants: please handle all registration, billing, financial aid and academic record business before December 25
* DAAP programs have a March 1 priority deadline. Late applications will be reviewed on a space available basis. Applicants to Architecture, Fashion Design, Graphic Communication Design, Industrial Design, and Interior Design are pooled and reviewed, and decisions are typically made in April and May. Applications to all other DAAP programs are reviewed on a rolling admission basis.
Get support from the Transfer and Lifelong Learning Center
- Degree-seeking students transferring from other universities
- Current UC Blue Ash or UC Clermont students wanting to transition to Uptown
- Non-traditional students who want to complete a degree
- US Military Veterans seeking to transfer military credits
- Non-Matriculated/Non-degree seeking students who want to take courses for credit.
- Intellectually curious seniors (60 or older) from Ohio may audit courses for free through Senior Audit
Transfer Admission Criteria
UC admits students directly to their major and each major has its own admission requirements. Please search for the program in which you are interested to view transfer admission criteria.