Transfer, Transition, & Adult Services
|Application Deadline||Confirm Deadline|
|Summer Semester (14US)||March 1||April 1|
|Fall Semester (14FS)||July 1||August 1 (except DAAP, complete by March 1)|
|Spring Semester (15SS)||November 1||December 1|
Get support from the Transfer and Lifelong Learning Center
- Degree-seeking students transferring from other universities
- Current UC Blue Ash or UC Clermont students wanting to transition to Uptown
- Non-traditional students who want to complete a degree
- US Military Veterans seeking to transfer military credits
- Non-Matriculated/Non-degree seeking students who want to take courses for credit.
- Intellectually curious seniors (60 or older) from Ohio may audit courses for free through Senior Audit
Transfer Admission Criteria
UC admits students directly to their major and each major has its own admission requirements. Please search for the program in which you are interested to view transfer admission criteria.