Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
The Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) is a tool that allows applicants to self-report their courses, grades, senior schedule, test scores (if applicable), and other academic information.
Upon submission of the Common Application, students can access their UC SRAR link on their Applicant Status page.
- Enter your final grades exactly as they appear on your transcript or score report for all courses in which you received high school credit, which can include credit earned prior to high school.
- If you are a high school senior, choose "In-Progress" for scheduled or in-progress 12th grade courses for which you do not yet have grades. If you have already completed a 12th grade course and received a grade, please indicate the grade that you received.
- Do not apply weight or average to your grades, or convert your grades into another format.
- If your school gives final official grades at the end of each year, enter that grade. If your school gives final official grades by term or semester, list each course with its final grade by term or semester.
- If you’ve taken math or world language course work prior to 9th grade, and these courses are necessary to meet UC admission requirements, please indicate those courses on your SRAR in the middle school section for your high school record.
- If your exact course name is not listed in SRAR, please type it in exactly as it appears on your transcript.