Fall is the perfect time to visit the University of Cincinnati and we hope you'll join us for this year's November Open House on Friday, November 16 at 1:30 p.m.
The November Open House is designed to show you everything UC has to offer, from top-rated programs to a unique urban campus. You'll have an opportunity to:
- Meet UC faculty and staff
- Learn about majors, admissions and financial aid, campus life and more
- Visit the UC college that interests you most
- Tour campus and visit a residence hall
Advanced registration is required. Please visit our online registration page to RSVP for the November Open House. We'll send you a confirmation e-mail with information about event location, parking and driving directions.
Friday, November 16th - 1:30 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m. Check-in and Information Fair
- Registration will take place in Tangeman University Center. The Information Fair hosts representatives from a variety of programs, activities and support services helpful to freshman success.
- 1:30 p.m. Admissions and Financial Aid Session
- Hear about admissions, financial aid, scholarships and more.
- 2:30 p.m. College Session
- An informational session with the college offering the program that interests you the most.
- 3:30 p.m. Campus Tour
- Take a walking tour of what Forbes magazine described as "One of the World's Most Beautiful Campuses."
- 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. Residence Hall Open House (self guided and optional)
- Tour room types in various residence halls and learn about your on-campus housing options.
- Lunch and Dinner