UC offers a number of Open Houses in addition to our daily Preview UC sessions and College Close-Ups. All events listed below take place on UC’s Uptown campus and require advanced registration. Registration confirmation, directions and parking information are sent via e-mail after you register.
What is an Open House?
Our Open Houses are structured days that give you the big picture in a large group setting. The program for the day includes:
- overview of admissions and financial aid
- session with the academic college which interests you most
- special interest sessions
- campus tour with a current UC student
- residence hall open house
- student services and campus life information fair
2016 Open House Schedule
Registration will open approximately five weeks prior to the date of each event. Each date will have AM and PM sessions.
- Friday, February 19, 2016
- Friday, April 1, 2016
- Friday, July 15, 2016