The Senior Audit program is designed for adults 60 years or older who have resided in Ohio for at least 1 year. Under certain conditions, senior adults may audit courses at the University of Cincinnati free of cost. The term audit indicates that the student is taking a UC course without receiving any credit for having taken the course.
For the student to take a course, the student must:
- Complete a Basic Data Form. Please read this general information before filling out a Basic Data Form.
- Submit your completed Basic Data Form per the instructions:
- By fax to 513-556-5708
- By mail to the Office of the Registrar, University of Cincinnati, PO Box 210060, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0060
- In-person to the One Stop Student Service Center, 2nd floor, University Pavilion, Uptown Campus
- To UC Blue Ash College or UC Clermont College if you will take classes at one of these locations.
- Pick potential courses and substitutes in case the course is already filled.
- On the day the course starts, check www.onestop.uc.edu to determine if the course is still open.
- If the course appears available complete an Add/Drop form. The instructor MUST SIGN the completed Add/Drop form.
- Note: The decision to grant permission is at the discretion of the professor and is largely decided on the availability of open seats and the appropriateness of the student for the course.
- After the add/drop slip is signed by the instructor, the student must deliver the form to the One Stop Student Service Center, 2nd floor, University Pavilion for processing.