Skip to main content

Military Credit

Thank you for your military service!

Military credit, as reported on a military transcript, is accepted at UC.

If you have earned military credit, you should contact the appropriate registry and have your official transcripts sent to UC.

Once your military courses are evaluated, we will send you a Credit Evaluation Report showing the UC equivalent courses and credit hours that transfer to the university. Decisions about how your credits apply to specific academic programs are made by the college or department that offers your major.

Call the Transfer Center at 513-556-2247 for more information on admissions and transfer credit.