Transfer from UC Blue Ash & UC Clermont
Graduating from UC Clermont or UC Blue Ash with a 3.4 GPA? Congratulations, you may be eligible for a scholarship for your 4-year degree at Uptown!
Call 556-2247 or email email@example.com for more information.
This information is for current UC students who wish to transition from one UC program to another. For example:
- You will soon complete a two-year program at UC Blue Ash College or Clermont College.
- You are ready to move into a 4-year program from UC Blue Ash College or Clermont College.
Here's what you need to do:
- Check out your desired major here and their admission criteria.
- Transitioning to the McMicken College of Arts and Sciences? Use their online change of college form.
- Transitioning to the College of Education, Criminal Justice and Human Services? Use the CECH online change of college form.
- For all other colleges you will need to fill out and send the Application for Change in College form.
Once you have submitted the form, the faculty and staff of your desired major will evaluate your academic record and communicate with you about the transition process.
There are always advisors ready to help you! Contact your current advisor or the Transfer and Lifelong Learning Center at 513-556-2247.
Change in College & Program
- Fall - July 1
- Spring - Nov. 1
- Summer - March 1