Considering summer courses at UC?
Summer school at the University of Cincinnati means smaller classes in a more relaxed atmosphere. In the summer we offer:
- one full semester
- one four week "May-mester"
- two five week terms
- many classes with variable start and end dates
Check the summer calendar for specific dates.
UC courses are open to undergraduate and graduate students, including:
- visiting students from other schools who are in Cincinnati for the summer
- lifelong learners
- new UC students who want to get a head start on Fall Semester
- high school graduates heading to other colleges
- current UC students
- high school students in the PSEOP program