Check My Status
Admissions Holiday Closures
UC Admissions will be closed December 25, 2014 to January 4, 2015 for Winter Season Days. Any emails or voicemails received during that time will be returned after January 4.
Spring Semester (January start) applicants: please handle all registration, billing, financial aid and academic record business before December 25
Attention Common Application Users:
To use Check My Status, the following items must have occurred in the following order:
- You have received two separate email confirmations from The Common Application: one indicating that your application has successfully been submitted to the University of Cincinnati and the other stating that your writing supplement has been sent to UC.
- You have received a confirmation email from The University of Cincinnati that includes your user name and password. This should arrive within 24 hours after your Common Application and writing supplement are submitted.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 business days has passed since you received your log-in credentials. This allows adequate time for your application to be matched with other data in our system, such as your transcripts, test scores, School Report, etc.
- CCM Applicants: in addition to the above, you also must have successfully scheduled your audition and paid your CCM audition fee.
You can check your application status from this page if you have applied to:
- a bachelor's degree (4 year) program
- an associate's degree (2 year) program
- a certificate program
Log in now.
Graduate Students - please contact the Graduate School for more information about your application status.
The information you receive online about your application status is based on information that we have at this point in time. This should be considered an unofficial notification.