Living on campus is proven to support academic achievement and social success in college. Besides that, it’s fun!
UC residents enjoy:
- choices -- like community- or suite-style living and lifestyle floors, where you live with other students from your college, major, athletic team or honors program;
- cable TV, air conditioning, microfridge, and high-speed Internet access;
- campus safety features, including smoke detectors, sprinkler systems, security and police officers, and emergency alert phones;
- sports and recreation facilities on campus;
- fresh and healthy dining options, cooked-to-order;
- laundry facilities and meeting rooms in every hall; computer labs and hall or floor kitchens in most halls;
- better grades, higher GPAs and better graduation rates.