Eligibility for UC Global Scholarship Consideration
- International students completing high school at a US or foreign high school.
- International students entering UC directly from a foreign university.
- International students entering UC through Conditional Admission
- International students who have completed (or are completing) an associate’s degree from an accredited U.S. college
All international students who are offered admission to the University of Cincinnati are automatically considered for the UC Global Scholarship. Students should submit all application materials before the program priority deadline in order to receive maximum consideration.
Students must meet one of the following requirements:
Critical Reading + Math: 1200
- TOEFL/IELTS/ELS and UC Math Placement Test
79 composite (min. 15 on each subsection) / 6.5 overall (min. 5.5 on each subsection) / ELS 112 with passing Math Placement Test score
Transfer students only: 3.25/4.0 as determined by credential evaluation. If attending a US university, you must have completed, or be in the process of completing, an associate’s degree from an accredited U.S. university.
All applications are automatically considered for scholarship. However, award generosity for top students is based on three scholarship deadlines. Students will be placed in groups for scholarship review based on these deadlines:
- December 1 - most generous scholarship awards
- February 1 - awards to exceptional students
- April 1 - awards based on funding availability
Global Scholarship Recipients Must
- maintain a 3.2 cumulative grade point average
- complete the volunteer service requirement
- 15 hours of community service for each semester the scholarship is received
- maintain full-time status and academic progress