Value in Education
- The UC Global Scholarship awards between $1,000 and $25,000 per year to qualifying students.
Co-op: Earn Money and Gain Experience
- Cooperative Education: earn up to $40,000 or more and gain over a year of work experience - helping you pay for school and giving you an edge in the job market upon graduation!
Accelerated Degree Programs
- Earn both an undergraudate and graduate degree, saving time and money! There are multiple options offered through
Tuition Rates & Fees
- The Estimated Cost of Attendance is kept reasonable to promote value in your education.
Low Cost of Living
- Cincinnati has a cost of living well below the USA average - live in a major US city without the major costs!
UC Blue Ash
- An alternative to community college, UC Blue Ash offers small classes, personal attention, reduced tiuition, and many other benefits. UC Blue Ash students are full UC students and can work toward a Main Campus degree without adding extra time to get their degree.
- Non-UC scholarship resources for international students