Skip to main content

Advanced Standing Credit

The University of Cincinnati accepts credits from a variety of programs including:

Students who have earned credit through Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, Global Assessment Certificate, the Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program, or a dual enrollment program, must send transcripts to UC to assist academic advisers in placing them in the correct courses.

All final high school and/or college transcripts and credit documents must be submitted to UC for evaluation after the completion of these courses and prior to registering for classes at Orientation.

Credit Evaluation Report

A Credit Evaluation Report (CER) will be created for you after we receive the scores and/or transcripts for the credit you wish to transfer. Once you have applied for admission, you can view your Credit Evaluation Report online. The CER will show how your credits will transfer to UC.

Other Resources

Transferology (opens in new page) can help with all of your college transfer equivalency needs. Transferology allows students to get information about course equivalencies, programs, courses and degree audits among a number of participating institutions.


Dual Enrollment

Are you a school counselor, administrator, or teacher interested in offering dual enrollment courses through UC at your high school? Learn about starting a dual enrollment program at your school on our website.