1. Start now
Send your ACT or SAT score to us as soon as possible. Cincinnati requires that all test scores come direclty from the testing agency.
2. Apply on time
It's important to be aware of all deadlines that may exist. Don't get caught by surprise!
3. Remember all of your supporting documents:
- The Common Application and Writing Components
- $50 application fee or application fee waiver submitted via the Common Application
- SAT or ACT scores submitted directly from the testing agency
- Official high school transcript
- At least one (1) letter of recommendation (OPTIONAL)
Find a detailed list (and everything else you’ll need to apply) on our admissions application checklist.
4. Confirm your admission
Once you have been admitted and have decided UC is the place for you, you must confirm your admission by filling out our online confirmation form and submitting the $100 confirmation fee.
5. Apply for housing
Forty-eight hours after confirming your admission, you are able to apply for housing online. The housing application will be made available in March and has a priority deadline of May 5.
If you have more questions, please refer to our Application Checklist!