The University of Cincinnati accepts credits from a variety of programs including:
- Advanced Placement (AP) Key
- Cambridge International A-Level Key
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Key
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Key
- Post Secondary Enrollment (PSEOP)
Students who have earned credit through Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, the Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program, or a dual enrollment program, must send transcripts to UC to assist academic advisers in placing them in the correct courses.
All final high school and/or college transcripts and credit documents must be submitted to UC for evaluation after the completion of these courses and prior to registering for classes at Orientation.