Searching for Class Offerings

► In High School Courses

Students looking to take College Credit Plus (CCP) courses at their high school should contact their school counselor for a list of partnered institutions and course offerings.

► On Campus or Online Courses


Students who are admitted to UC Uptown's CCP program may take nonsectarian, non-remedial courses. Students must meet all University prerequisites and requirements prior to enrolling in a course. Students admitted to the program will be required to meet with their assigned CCP academic advisor prior to class registration.


► How to Search for Courses Offered Through UC Uptown Campus


  • Go to
  • Under the Term tab select the most recent semester (i.e. "Spring Semester 2017).
  • Click "Offering College Campus and choose "UPTOWN CAMPUS WEST" for On-Campus course offerings.
  • If you are looking for online courses, you will need to click "WEB-ONLINE only." Online courses available through UC Uptown will be noted in the course description.