Apply to UC - Current & Former UC Students

Current UC Student 

Students already enrolled in UC programs, including students at UC Blue Ash College and Clermont College, who wish to change programs between UC colleges or transition to UC bachelor's degree programs upon completion of a two-year UC program do not need to reapply.

Contact your college advisor, and complete the Application for Change in College and Program. (PDF)

Former UC Students 

Welcome back!

If the last place you were enrolled was the University of Cincinnati, you will need to apply for readmission.

Returning students should apply at the college that offers the degree program they wish to pursue. To apply, you will need to complete the Reapplication Form (PDF). For further information, you can contact your college office