Apply to UC - Current UC Students

Students already enrolled in UC programs, including students at UC Blue Ash College and Clermont College, who wish to change programs between UC colleges or transition to UC bachelor's degree programs upon completion of a two-year UC program do not need to reapply.

Contact your college advisor, and complete the Application for Change in College and Program/ Application for Readmission. (PDF)